- Lesson 1 – Whole Numbers
- Lesson 2 – Introduction to Fractions
- Lesson 3 – Fraction Addition & Subtraction
- Lesson 4 – Fraction Multiplication & Division
- Lesson 5 – Decimals
- Lesson 6 – Percents
- Lesson 7 – Ratios, Rates & Proportion
- Lesson 8 – Statistics
- Lesson 9 – Units & Conversions
- Lesson 10 – Geometry I: Perimeter & Area
- Lesson 11 – Geometry II: Volume and Triangles
- Lesson 12 – Signed Numbers
- MyOpenMath / Lumen OHM online homework. MyOpenMath is a free online homework system, built on the open source IMathAS assessment platform. It provides randomized, algorithmically generated homework with automated grading of numerical and algebraic answers, similar to WebAssign and MyMathLab. It also provides a course management system with gradebook, file posting, discussion forums, etc. Assessment sets have been created for this textbook, which may be available for self-study by students, or can copied as a starter course shell by faculty.MyOpenMath use is free with community support through forums. For Washington State faculty, the WAMAP.org site also mirrors this content.
Lumen OHM is a commercial alternative to MyOpenMath that provides support for faculty and large scale adoption and administration, service level agreements, and additional curated course bundles.
- Videos. See the comments below for details.
- CourseWare package. Courseware packages typically include a course structure with syllabus, some form of homework assignments, and some type of assessments. They may also include: videos, lecture notes, handouts, worksheets, quizzes, etc.