“There are two ‘i’s’ in Fundraising – they should stand for inspiration and innovation, not imitation and irritation.”
First of all, we wants to put some facts at here:
- Millions of children and adults around the world lack the access to education for various reasons — some live in conflict zones, others aren’t allowed to attend school because they’re girls, or they don’t attend because their families need them to work and bring in income to support the family.
- Around the world there are 59 million children who denied the primary school education.
- In one of three countries, less than three-quarters of teachers are trained to national standards, resulting in 130 million children enrolled in school who are not even learning the basics.
- Nearly 15 million girls of primary school age will never have the opportunity to learn to read and write in primary school, compared to about 10 million boys.
- It would take $39 billion (USD) every year to send all adolescents to school.
- Over 40 years, equitable access to quality education can help a country raise its gross domestic product per capita by 23 percent.
- The Brookings Institution reports that education quality and levels in developing countries are approximately 100 years behind developed countries. This global gap in education shows that in the world’s poorest nations, the average levels of attainment are at levels achieved in developed countries in the early 20th century.
This is the reality of our education system. i just want to say you is that problems are not persistent and nothing is impossible if we works together and helps each other. This platform is developed with an aim to spread education to the each and every peoples as education is the right of every peoples…
“Knowledge with action, converts adversity into prosperity.”
Current facts about Tajagna Youth Club:
- Launched on 17 April 2019 by Mr. Tajagna Vyas
- Currently funded by Mr. Tajagna Vyas
- Current Expense : 50000/- INR per year
- Revenue Source : Google advertising + Ad publishing + YouTube Channel promotion + selling
Why we depend on donation?
- As we are in initial stage we are not able to allot more financial budget to extend our services.
- We are not able to hire persons who help us to prepare and available educational resources and Courses, as we are not able to provide salary or wages.
- We are not able to start own educational foundation as our platform does not meet financial requirements ( Lack of funding sources and supporters ).
Now it’s time to know; How we utilize your Donations:
We use collected donations:
- To extend our services with availability of highly qualitative educational materials by hiring educational experts.
- To available more features to the platform which includes Jobs and Recruitment Section / Events / Crowdfunding / High end Research and Innovation support.
- For the establishment of Educational Foundation ( After establishment of foundation all collected funds will be transferred to that foundation | All donors will received Emails from our side ).
- To build up instant support system for students which helps them to reduce stresses / Depression , career guidance and much more…
- To available hard copies or printed materials.
- To prepare highly efficient or qualitative e-courses for the schools
- To available research platform for current global issues like transportation system , Energy conservation , Waste management , Medical sciences and much more….
“Donors don’t give to institutions. They invest in ideas and people in whom they believe …”
For Indian Donors ( To make Donation in INR ) or for PayUmoney Users
For other Donors ( To make Donation in USD ) or for PayPal users
Become Tajagna Youth Club Philanthropic Partner.
In nearest future, Tajagna Youth Club is coming with Own foundation to provide physical platform for youth to boost up their education quality | Skills | researches and much more.
Before to setting up foundation we must need to complete this steps:
- Need supporters or Philanthropic Partners who shows their interest in our initiatives and our services.
- Need financial aid of 10,00,000 INR
We’ll send document which contain all details of our upcoming foundations to the supporters or philanthropic partners.
What will you receive as a supporters or Philanthropic partner?
- Partners will get first priority to all available services offered by Tajagna Youth Club as well as upcoming foundation.
- Currently we are taking 100 INR and 10 USD for members to display their ad on our platform. As a partner you can display your ad for free.
- Currently we are taking 1000 INR and 20 USD for members to promote their YouTube channel on our platform. As a partner you can promote your You tube channel on our platform for free.
- Participation in Tajagna Youth Club Community
- Additionally, Partners will get their place in all of our printed or digital media.
- We’ll discuss further if any special recommendations are there.
Current plan to Become a Philanthropic Partner : 5000 INR or 700 USD
Register on our platform before submitting your request with given this form to become a philanthropic partner. after submitting we’ll review your request and send you a confirmation mail for further process…